Monday, January 1, 2018

Though I can’t prove dogs have best friends, I believe they do based on what I’ve personally experienced with my best friend and the direct parallel I’ve seen forged between canines and their companions of choice.
A best friend is a rarity, coming once in a lifetime for some or as a few spread throughout the years for others. My relationship with my best friend since childhood is one of the deepest intimacy, in which it feels like we were made of the same piece of cloth and share the same heart. We can be our authentic selves and know that we are loved not in spite of it, but because of it. No one on earth can reach my heart the way my best friend can, because a piece of my heart was made specifically for her, and no one else can fill that place.
I see that type of friendship within certain relationships dogs share with others. For some dogs it’s another canine, while other dogs befriend other species, people included. Even the least social and most choosy of dogs can develop an intimate relationship with a best friend.i love my buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment